Thursday, October 18, 2007

Can things get any more nuts?!

Well, you'll notice I haven't posted recently...with good cause. We are moving in 9 days, and I have no idea how we're going to pull it off. I have spent every minute I possibly can packing...and I feel like I've barely made a dent. I will probably not post again until after the move, but when I do, hopefully it will include the full birth story. That will probably be the last post to this blog. This one was pretty much to track the pregnancy, so I'm going to start a new one on the whole family. Here is a link to pictures that our photographer did of Mia. She wants to take more, since some of the poses didn't come out like she had hoped, but I don't know if we're going to get that done before the move.

http://www.ninemonthslaterphoto.com/miak

Take care!

No comments: